Thursday 19 January 2012

Outline of the Brief

This blog has been created to aid in my AS Media Coursework. The brief I have recieved has tasked me to plan, research and then create a music magazine using this information. My magazine will be comprised of a front cover, Contents Page and a double Page Spread.
However, before I can create this magazine there is the initial task of creating a Front Cover and Contents Page for College Magazine. I must research other existing magazines first in order to gain knowledge into how these pages are constructed.
Once the research is finished I will then create Mock-ups of my own magazine before I start creating it. Then finally I will produce a finished copy of my magazine.
All work will be posted on this blog to show the progression of my magazine.

Tom Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment